Prescription & non-prescription-sunglasses
We specialise in making the very best Prescription Sunglasses available for all types of activities and budgets.
Prescription sunglasses are sunglasses with your own corrective prescription built into the lenses. Prescription sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun and glare while enabling you to see clearly with exactly the right prescription. Even people with high and complex prescriptions can have prescription sunglasses as we produce thin and light lenses with UV400 protection for almost any type of sunglass frame.
- Buy your prescription sunglasses direct from our Factory Shop and save up to 75% compared with High Street Opticians
- Choose from our wide range of beautiful designer frames with prices starting from £49 including prescription lenses!
- We supply all types of specialist sports frames and lenses for cycling, winter sports, shooting, swimming, contact sports and golf
- Get our expert advice to select exactly the right specialist prescription lenses for your needs – tinted, polarised, single vision, varifocal or bifocal
- Choose your tailor made prescription lenses and frames with the help of our friendly experienced team
If you have a vision problem that requires corrective prescription eyewear, you have several choices when it comes to sunglasses. Prescription sunglasses are available for virtually any lens prescription, including bifocal and varifocal lens options if you are long sighted and need lenses to help you read that magazine or book at the pool.
For prescription eyewear suitable for all lighting conditions, we recommend glasses with photochromic or transitions lenses and a frame with integrated magnetic clip-on sunglasses. The photochromic lenses provide automatic sun-sensitive light adjustments for greater comfort outdoors, and the clip-on sunglasses can be conveniently stored in your vehicle for those bright, sunny days when you need a darker driving lens (as photochromatic lenses don’t adapt to light conditions in the car).
UV AND GLARE PROTECTION
As with non-prescription sunglasses, your primary concern when buying prescription sunglasses is that the lenses block 100 percent of the sun's harmful UV rays. All our sunglasses and many of our prescription lenses come with UV400 protection as standard.
For added glare protection from light bouncing back from reflective surfaces (like water, snow, sand and concrete pavement), prescription polarised lenses also are available.
New stock of Ray-Ban, Oakley, Polo Ralph Lauren, PRADA and Ted Baker Eyewear just arrived
We're delighted to have been appointed Authorised Stockists for Ray-Ban, Oakley, Polo Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker and PRADA eyewear. We've just received the new 2018 range of glasses and sunglasses - so if you're looking to get a new pair of glasses or sunglasses any time soon why not visit our factory shop and choose from over 500 frames we have in stock.